Saturday, February 28, 2015

Trunk or Treat

a gang of pirates!!

I figured this might be one of the last years I would be able to pick the kids coordinating costumes....sad. I had a good run though!  :-) We decided on matching pirates! ARRRRR! I had to bribe them a little to pull this one off because of course the girls wanted to be the ever so popular Elsa or Ana from Frozen. I promised them that the next year they could pick whatever costume they wanted...EEK! Mainly because I knew it would be hard to match or coordinate 4 kiddos next year:-) Who knows what they will come up with by next Halloween but they love to talk about what they want to be. Maybe I can convince them to match little Sophie when Halloween comes :-)

A couple days before halloween we go to Trunk or Treat at the school.  The kids had so much fun playing all of the games and getting to much candy at the end! 
























No comments:

Post a Comment