Friday, January 10, 2014

Sibling LOVE..

I love to catch the kids all playing together and listening to their little conversations.  Most of the time the kids are all off doing their own thing but sometimes they find something they all want to do and I love it. Daniel and I look at each other when this happens and say "nobody move!" This morning I caught them all playing with Ben's new Melissa and Doug parking garage that Santa brought him this year. It is becoming one of his new favorite toys! He loves to park all of his cars in a line and then have them go down the ramp to get gas. Lately he will walk up to any of us and say "you play cars with me?" It is so cute! So we all take our turns sitting down on the floor and driving cars, tractors or firetrucks around with him. Doesn't take much to make Ben happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment